- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
201 Creating Podcasts to Enhance Learning
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Wednesday, September 18
People want options that allow them to consume learning in smaller bites AND in ways that match how they interact with information outside of the workplace. A medium for this that's been growing in popularity is podcasts. Relatively easy to produce and distribute, podcasts provide right-sized content that people can use on-the-go.
By the end of this session, you'll have your own podcast set up and your first few episodes mapped out.
In this session, you will learn:
- What podcast content delivery platforms are available and why you should use them
- Tips for identifying specific scripts/talk tracks that can be used in these publishing platforms
- How to set up your own podcast channel in less than five minutes
- Technology options around podcast publishing platforms that will increase reach and create even more content consumption options
- What equipment you'll need to start a podcast (and you may already have it!)
Tara Bryan, owner of TLS Learning, has over 18 years of diverse experience in strategic consulting, instructional design, and eLearning design and development for clients in a variety of industries. She is recognized in her field as being an expert who is passionate about bringing engaging and interactive learning experiences to learners. She works with clients to design and build high-quality learning programs that improve performance in the workplace. Her unique skillset of instructional design, visual design, and technical expertise puts her in a position to work successfully with clients to create the right solution that exceeds their business requirements.