- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Countdown to DevLearn: Future Skills Every L&D Professional Needs
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - July 13, 2022
VP, Learning Solutions & Innovation
With the rise in automation, hybrid workforces, and virtual meetings, organizations need to re- and upskill their employees to cope with changing realities and requirements. Research shows that focusing on reskilling vs. hiring has many advantages, including cost and institutional knowledge. What is often overlooked, however, is the first critical step in the upskilling process: upskilling the team that will strategize and execute on the workforce of the future—your L&D team. What are some of the skills L&D professionals need to support their organizations in this critical step to build the workforce of the future, including training and learning programs that are so much more than pure compliance and process courses?
In this session you will learn:
- Critical skills needed in your L&D team to help your organization re- and upskill.
- What challenges organizations are facing, what skills gaps are imminent, what organizations are doing/planning on doing to fill those gaps, and advantages and disadvantages of various approaches.
- Modern and new approaches to creating, training and learning, such as the 5 Moments of Need, and how the L&D role is changing as part of the connected organization.
- An actionable process of how L&D professionals can assess their own skills and departments, and how to create a plan of action to upskill their internal teams.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library