- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Effective Video for Learning
Online Events Archive
Visual Design and Media Online Conference 2021 - September 30, 2021
Keeping up with the fast-pace of change in organizations can be a challenge, and keeping your employees up to speed on what they need to know to do their jobs well can be even more challenging. So how can you provide engaging learning to your employees when they need it the most? Video is a highly effective and low-cost tool that can help you to create learning on-the-fly.
In this session, we'll explore how to use video to support learners on the job. We'll look at how employees can be leveraged as co-creators of learning, and how to make the most of mobile technology, webcams, and screencasting to create engaging video snippets. We'll also discuss easy-to-use video creation and editing tools, share techniques for jazzing up your videos, and explore best practices when it comes to creating video for learning. At the end of this session, you'll walk away with concrete tools and strategies on how to use video as a quick and cost-effective approach for supporting learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- Video design techniques for learning—from animation to screencasting
- How to access free and/or low-cost video creation and editing tools
- How to leverage employees as co-creators of learning
- Video creation do's and don'ts
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- MENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
- LEARNING DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER III (ONBOARDING AND TALENT D
Los Angeles, California
- Product Manager - BQuant Learning & Productivity
San Francisco, CA, USA