- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Making the Most of an eLearning Ecosystem for Workplace Development
Online Events Archive
Pushing the eLearning Envelope Online Conference 2021 - June 9, 2021
Chief Executive Officer
Today, many organizations are struggling to develop a robust learning strategy that provides learners with relevant learning content and engaging experiences. To meet the needs of the modern learner and the increasing pace of business change, companies require not only strong eLearning in isolation but also a broader learning ecosystem that supplies the right learning, at the right time, to drive performance.
As more and more organizations look to deploy an integrated suite of tools to fulfil their training and development needs, this session will explore what the best ‘mix’ looks like for four key stages of workplace development: onboarding, operating, performing, and upskilling. We'll draw on specific case studies to paint a picture of best practice when utilizing a range of tools, content and measures—alongside a learning platform—to meet the needs of the learner at all key stages.
During this session, we'll cover:
- Key characteristics of need at each stage
- The types of tools you can use to deliver training at each stage
- The types of measures and analytic tools appropriate for assessing impact across the stages
- Emerging trends and tools—what future versions of the integrated suite might offer
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA