- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Future Proofing Your Organization with Design Thinking-Driven Strategy
Online Events Archive
Supporting Your Workforce Through Change Online Conference 2020 - May 28, 2020
Strategic Services Practice Lead
Organizations face a range of challenges in today's ever-accelerating, competitive landscape. L&D should be a highly strategic capability for growing people and the business, yet many impediments exist including the perception of learning itself, having an organizational culture of learning, and organizational perception of the L&D function as it pertains to creating business impact and value.
In this session, you'll learn models and tools that will help you more effectively partner and collaborate with the business to transform the value of learning. We'll explore a model for an adaptive learning organization that has discrete measurement dimensions and can be used to benchmark capabilities and define further transformation. We'll look at Design Thinking tools that can help map your current state, explore potential futures, and chart your way towards a learning ecosystem. Finally, you’ll learn about enterprise modeling techniques that enable a common language between L&D and the business.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the adaptive learning organization framework and how to assess your organization along it
- What learning ecosystem models and Design Thinking tools can help you better plan your future
- About an innovation framework that will help the business and L&D collaborate effectively
- Enterprise modeling techniques that will help you explore and define areas to maximize investment in
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer