- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Highly Interactive Online Events on a Low-Cost Budget
Online Events Archive
L&D on a Shoestring Online Conference 2020 - April 23, 2020
Cindy Huggett Consulting
Are you and your organization looking to save money without sacrificing quality in your online events? Are you looking for low-cost, high-impact solutions for online meetings, presentations, and classes?
In this interactive online session, you’ll learn about several virtual collaboration tools that won’t break your budget. More importantly, you’ll learn the principles of creating highly interactive online events and see multiple ways to create interaction. You’ll discover the keys to online collaboration that aren’t limited to high-dollar features. And finally, you’ll learn which tools are best to use in which environments. By attending, you’ll gain new ideas and a fresh perspective on interactive events.
In this session, you will learn:
- Which low-cost online meeting tools are available for virtual collaboration
- How to use online meeting tools in creative ways for interactivity
- Simple ways to engage remote audiences using low-cost tools
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA