- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Surefire Tips for Streamlining Your Workflow with Rise 360
Online Events Archive
Learning Solutions Online Conference 2020 - April 8, 2020
Sr. Manager of Marketing and Customer Engagement
ELearning professionals are asked to create all sorts of learning solutions with their authoring apps. Unfortunately, this can create a project backlog and end up in unnecessary "courses" when a simpler solution will do. That's where understanding the workflow efficiencies and capabilities of all the authoring apps in your Articulate 360 subscription can be super helpful.
In this session, you’ll discover when to use Rise 360 over an app like Storyline 360 and how best to streamline your workflow with it. You’ll explore loads of examples of different types of learning solutions created with Rise 360. And you'll have a chance to explore Rise 360 features like block templates, duplicating courses, inviting collaborators, and more. By the end of the session you’ll know more about the features that can make Rise 360 a great option for lightening your eLearning project load and streamlining your entire instructional design workflow.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Rise 360 is different from Storyline 360
- How other eLearning pros are using Rise 360 to lighten their project workload
- How to use powerful Rise 360 features like block templates, project sharing, and duplicating a course to speed-up the development process
- How to save time by collaborating effectively with your colleagues using the exclusive features in Articulate 360 Teams
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA