- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Say Buh-Bye to Bullets and Hello to Interactivity
Online Events Archive
eLearning Foundations Online Conference 2019 - December 12, 2019
Sr. Manager of Marketing and Customer Engagement
Bullet points are everyone’s favorite way to break up lots of content and highlight important information in eLearning. But they don’t really offer much context or invite learners to analyze and engage with the content.
So how do you take eLearning content that’s tailor-made for another boring ol’ bulleted list and transform it into something engrossing and effective? In this technology-agnostic session suitable for whatever tool you use to develop eLearning, you’ll discover some specific strategies and tips for saying buh-bye to boring bullets and hello to engaging interactivity.
In this session you'll learn:
- Tips for brainstorming interactive alternatives to static content
- Strategies for transforming static content into interactions that challenge learners
- How to get your project team on board with your creative ideas
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- ELearning Development for a Startup
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer
- Pharma Sales Training Project Manager - Temp To Hire
Remote - Northeast U.S.
- Curriculum & Instructional Designer
Durham, NC (RTP)