- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Online Events
Building and Developing Your L&D Team
Online Events Archive
The Business of Learning Online Conference 2019 - November 7, 2019
Learning Strategy Consultant/Founder
Learning 4 Learning Professionals
Your ability to execute the vision you have for L&D in your organization depends entirely on the people on your team. Whether you are planning to remain on the path you’re on or change direction, you need to align your team to deliver on the strategy and ensure they have the necessary capabilities.
As L&D leaders in the organization, your team should model a strong learning culture with modern developmental practices. Ultimately, the path you chart to reach your goals will depend on the decisions you make at three critical junctures: structuring your team, selecting a broad alignment or transformation approach, and determining the overall development strategy for your L&D talent.
In this session, you will learn:
- The capabilities necessary to execute your vision
- Options for aligning or transforming your L&D team
- Strategies to assess your team’s capabilities and up-skill for the work ahead
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner
- Training and Technical Assistance Program Specialist
Washington, DC, United States