- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Voice Technologies: Microlearning Beyond the Status Quo
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Design Online Conference 2019 - September 19, 2019
Program Manager, Technical Curriculum
Amazon Web Services
Voice-controlled technologies like Alexa, Siri, and Google Home have become disruptive game-changers in people's home lives. But they can disrupt the learning and development space as well, in particular for short microlearning experiences and support.
In this session, you'll discover ways to leverage voice technology to take microlearning beyond the status quo. You'll look at how to use the core concepts of voice user interface (VUI) development and learn basic VUI terminology. You'll discuss voice-based learning metrics and brainstorm what learning experiences we can create VUI for both Google Home and Alexa.
In this session you will learn:
- How smart devices like Alexa and Google Home work at a high-level
- Key voice design elements and their role in the process
- How to design a voice user interface learning experience
- Core principles and best practices of VUI design
Please note: The recording is not a full functioning Adobe Connect recording, and therefore certain capabilities are not available.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA