- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Create Effective Microlearning in Record Time with PowerPoint
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Design Online Conference 2019 - September 19, 2019
People often don't have time to sit through a formal training course. Microlearning delivers what they need, when they need it. For an eLearning designer, however, short sessions sometimes take as long as a full course to develop. It's important to be able to create microlearning efficiently.
This session offers practical techniques to create microlearning content quickly and easily using PowerPoint. See a real-time demonstration on how to use the tool in innovative ways. Learn to create rich multimedia content in PowerPoint projects using royalty-free images, icons, audio, and video.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to capture your audience's attention and maximize their retention of information in a tiny amount of time
- To create effective microlearning incorporating compelling visuals, engaging animation, and impactful multimedia
- To use PowerPoint to create your dynamic, visual microlearning quickly and easily
- Ways to output to video or HTML5 for easy distribution
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Contract eLearning Instructional Designer
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer