- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
5 Ways to Create Standout Microlearning Videos
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Design Online Conference 2019 - September 18, 2019
Digital Content Manager
Learning Experience Designer
With so many different programs available to quickly and efficiently create microlearning video, how do you choose the right one for your time frame or budget?
In this interactive session, you'll analyze five types of microlearning video: animated (using software such as GoAnimate), whiteboard animation, compiled video or screen capture (using software such as Camtasia), PowerPoint video, and traditional video. Get a breakdown of the costs, insight into the learning curves, and an exploration of the potential timeline of each medium. Look at scenarios to learn where one type of video might work better (or worse) than other options.
- The various types of videos that can be used to create quick, effective, and engaging microlearning
- How to properly budget time and resources for each type of video
- The equipment or software needed to produce your video
- The best style of video for communicating your particular learning objective
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA