- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Making Your Content Micro
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Design Online Conference 2019 - September 18, 2019
Head of Learning Experience Strategy
There's a lot of interest in going micro. Many people have bought in to the value of leveraging shorter content that's more learner-centered.
In this session, you'll explore how to write and design content that helps you use microlearning concepts effectively. You’ll look at four key ways you can use microlearning, and five formats in which you can create it. With this knowledge, you'll better understand what you’re trying to create and the purpose it will serve. This will position you to be able to create meaningful microlearning resources for your audience.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to know when microlearning is the right solution
- Four key ways to leverage microlearning: Preparation before a longer learning event, follow-up to reinforce a longer learning event, standalone training, and performance support
- Five microlearning formats to start with: Text-based, eLearning, video, infographics, and podcasts
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer
- Instructional Design Specialist
New York, NY