- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Best of DevLearn 2018: Level Up: Moving from instructional Design to Learning Experience Design
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - July 10, 2019
Chief Learning Strategist/Professor Graphic Design & Multimedia
Performance Instruction/Mission College
This webinar showcases one of the best-rated, most popular sessions, speakers, or topics from DevLearn Conference and Expo 2018 , now available to all through this special online presentation.
Rapid UX models like agile, lean, and design sprint are the centerpiece of software, web application, and product design. Yet today’s L&D teams still use unresponsive and archaic instructional design models that follow an outdated waterfall paradigm. The rapid pace and demands of today’s business environment require that IDs utilize emerging UX design techniques to produce immediate results and learner performance.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to integrate proven UX design techniques into the design and development of eLearning and other performance solutions
- How to use card sorting for problem analysis and course design
- How to use user story mapping for contextual design and to identify your target audience
- How to develop a strategy to transition your organization and design team from instructional design to learning experience design
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Developer
- Pharma Sales Training Project Manager - Temp To Hire
Remote - Northeast U.S.
- Curriculum & Instructional Designer
Durham, NC (RTP)
- eLearning Developer/LMS Administrator
- Senior Learning Specialist, L&LD
Rockville, MD, USA