- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Online Events
What's Next for Microlearning?
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Summit 2019 - February 20, 2019
Chief Learning Architect
Mobile. Gamification. Social. What do they have in common? They were all at one time the biggest trends in workplace learning. For a year or two, everyone was talking about them. They still exist, but don't dominate the conversation anymore. Microlearning has taken their place as the most-discussed topic in the field. But what happens when the microlearning trend fades away? What will have changed, and where will the L&D community go next?
In this session we'll break down the concept of microlearning, and get past the myths and hype that continue to muddy the discussion. We'll share research data that highlights where microlearning is having the greatest impact on business results today. We'll explain why microlearning principles are critical for evolving your learning strategy to meet modern business needs. Finally, we'll show you how microlearning is setting the stage for new, more impactful concepts that are about to take over the L&D conversation.
In this session, you will learn:
- Where microlearning is making the biggest impact on organizations today
- How to get past the microlearning hype to focus on proven principles
- Why microlearning is the key to evolving your overall learning strategy
- How to integrate microlearning principles into your work today
Handouts are available for Learning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner
- Training and Technical Assistance Program Specialist
Washington, DC, United States