- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Microlearning in the Real World
Online Events Archive
Microlearning Summit 2019 - February 20, 2019
Director, Instructional Design
Bull City Learning
Microlearning is a term commonly used in our industry, but not always with a consistent definition. It’s no wonder people may talk to each other about this approach without always meaning the same things!
In this session you’ll take an expanded look at what microlearning can be, and what it looks like in practice. You’ll start by building a shared understanding of the term. You’ll then expand on that definition by exploring different examples of what microlearning looks like at organizations right now. Then you'll briefly examine a model for designing microlearning experiences so you can create effective microlearning, too.
In this session, you will learn:
- What does – and doesn’t – fit under the umbrella of microlearning.
- What techniques you might already be using that could be considered microlearning
- Real examples of successful microlearning experiences created with different mediums and approaches.
- A model for creating effective microlearning.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild Online subscribers. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner