- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Sweet eLearning Features Using G Suite
Online Events Archive
Free Tools for eLearning Spotlight 2019 - January 30, 2019
Are you part of a group that wants to do eLearning, but doesn’t have an LMS or complex eLearning tools? Do you have an LMS and eLearning tools, but are limited in what they can create and support? You may feel like you can’t cash in on the cost effectiveness of eLearning until there’s room in your budget for more software, but that’s not true. There are free ways you can modernize your training content and make it mobile and social without additional expense.
In this session, you’ll get a tour of sweet features that you can include in your eLearning using G Suite apps or with a free Gmail account. You’ll learn how to build, share, quiz, and even track online presentations and videos. You’ll explore the options for integrating online Google Slides with the surprisingly sophisticated quiz features available via Google Forms. Tour the possibilities of using unlisted videos on YouTube that are hidden from search sprinkled throughout your courses, presentations, and quizzes.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to build branching, self-scoring quizzes using Google Forms
- How to create slide-based training using Google Slides
- How to build page-based training using Google Sites
- How to use unlisted videos on Youtube in playlists, quizzes, and presentations
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA