- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Tools and Techniques for Creating Your Own Low-Cost, High-Quality Images
Online Events Archive
Free Tools for eLearning Spotlight 2019 - January 30, 2019
Education Technology Specialist
Southlake Regional Health Centre
The ever-increasing availability of cloud-based applications and other free tools makes it easier than ever to create and develop visuals that don’t cost a bundle for your learning experiences. Shrinking budgets and constrained resources don’t have to be such a worry, as there are now many tools and resources available for you to use to create and edit your own images.
This session will focus in on some of the most popular, robust, and useful free tools available that will help you to produce images for your projects quickly and easily. We’ll explore tips, tricks, and practical applications for many of these tools, as well as some of the drawbacks to using free versions.
In this session, you will learn:
- What free tools and resources you can use for finding, capturing, and editing images to use in your eLearning
- The pros and cons of these free tools
- Techniques to get the most from these tools to edit your images
- How to identify free tools that will provide the biggest impact to your budget
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner