- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
What I've Learned: How to Create More Accessible eLearning Right Now
Online Events Archive
Accessibility in Practice Spotlight 2018 - October 3, 2018
Are you trying to create more accessible learning materials and courses? Are you tasked with updating existing materials to make them more accessible? Do you want to be a better designer?
In this session, you will explore a journey of lessons learned about accessibility and inclusive design, and what to do now to ensure you’re following best practices and continuing to learn and improve. You will uncover the top five rules for designing for everyone, the 12 lenses of accessibility you can incorporate into your design process, and the resources and tools to use when testing designs.
In this session, you will learn:
- Simple rules and guidelines to create better eLearning for everyone today
- Lenses of accessibility you can use to understand how design impacts users
- Steps for evolving your eLearning design process to be more inclusive
- Free testing and design resources you can use and share with teammates
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner