- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
MacGyvering Your Own Interactive Video
Online Events Archive
Video on a Shoestring Spotlight 2018 - June 6, 2018
Lead Learning Solution Consultant
Canadian Tire Corporation
Manager, Learning Solutions
Interactive videos increasingly are seen as one of the most effective ways to demonstrate a desired behavior while maximizing learner retention. However, the high cost of external video production, combined with expensive interactive video authoring tools, often means that this solution is out of reach for many organizations—but it doesn’t have to be.
In this online session, you’ll see how easy it is to develop effective interactive videos using the equipment you have in your pocket and the computer you use every day. We will walk through a branching and quizzing template. Then, you’ll learn about the basic setup required to shoot your video. Finally, you’ll find out how to bring it all together with a commonly used eLearning authoring tool.
In this online session, you will learn:
- Why interactive videos are more effective than standard linear videos
- How to plan and script your own interactive video
- About the basic video production techniques required to produce a video in-house
- How to use a standard eLearning authoring tool to develop interactive videos
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island