- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Developing Games for iOS, Android, and HTML with GameSalad
Online Events Archive
Building Games on a Shoestring Spotlight 2017 - October 4, 2017
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
The power of games for learning is well documented, yet the thought of undertaking the design and development of a game can seem overwhelming due to the perceived cost and hours to learn how to do it. While the time and energy required may seem too large of a barrier to overcome, there are actually affordable tools available that can make it much more within your reach.
In this session, you’ll learn how to get started creating games with the GameSalad platform—an easy-to-use and budget-friendly development tool. With GameSalad’s drag and drop programming interface you can use a Windows or Mac computer to develop your game and then deploy it to iOS, Android, or HTML for delivery just about everywhere. You’ll learn the basics of how to use this tool, best practices for preparing design assets to use with it, and how to publish your final game and share it with your audience. You’ll also get tips on what designing and storyboarding steps you’ll want to take before you even open the program.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to start building your first game in GameSalad
- Tips for how to plan and storyboard your game
- How to prepare assets for use in GameSalad
- How to deploy your finished game to iOS, Android, and HTML
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner