- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Ten Tips for Driving Behavior with Interactive Video
Online Events Archive
Using Media in Your eLearning Development Spotlight 2017 - August 2, 2017
VP of Product
The end goal of learning and development is to create new behaviors or change existing ones. Interactive video is a powerful tool that can help drive desired behaviors, but it is not a guaranteed win. You have seen it done right and you have seen it done very, very wrong.
In this session, you’ll learn how to get it right through 10 tips. You’ll explore how to create an emotional connection through interactive video techniques that facilitate engagement. You’ll learn about user experience (UX), which types of interactive structures to use in developing interactive video, the best ways to collect key data, and how to prove the value of the solution to your stakeholders.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create an emotional connection with your audience
- About effective UX and interactive structures
- Best practices of content creation
- How to capture data and insights to prove business value
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Technologist
Buffalo, New York
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA