- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Shining on a Shoestring: Top Quality Training Videos for Cheap
Online Events Archive
Project Management in Practice Spotlight 2016 - October 19, 2016
Project Manager, On-screen and Voice Talent
Training Video Developer, On-screen and Voice Talent
You could buy a midsize house with the amount some video production companies charge for training. So how do you produce a professional-quality training video on a nearly nonexistent budget? A video that you can be proud of, that “represents”? That includes on-screen talent and a technical demonstration at the same time?
In this session, you will learn how training developers at Cisco created a professional video using personal equipment, office supplies, basic video editing software, and on-staff talent. You will learn how you, too, can create a customer-facing video to represent your company and product like a pro. Finally, you will learn how it can all be done on almost no budget with some extra elbow grease—and a few laughs!
In this session, you will learn:
- How professional-looking video is being done at Cisco
- How cheaply it can be done
- About the required equipment and office supplies
- Methods to use to produce your own video on a budget
- How to bring it all together with standard video editing software
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island