- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2015 - December 17, 2015
Executive Vice President, Executive Director
The Learning Guild
Technology continues to advance at breakneck speeds, forever changing how we live and interact with the world around us. This shifts how we as individuals are learning in our daily lives. Today’s learning professionals face the challenge of staying ahead of this curve, tracking the technologies that are changing how we as individuals learn in life, and keeping an eye on how these changes will shape the future of organizational learning.
Participants in this session will explore the changing world of organizational learning. You will examine the trends that are changing the ways we learn, and the technologies that are enabling new learning experiences for individuals and organizations. You will learn how to recognize the evolutions in how technology helps us interact with the world, and apply that knowledge to predictions on which trends might disrupt organizational learning. You will leave this session with context around emerging trends in our industry, and with tips on how to stay ahead of the technology curve in the future.
In this session, you will learn:
- About technologies that have shifted the landscape of organizational learning
- Common characteristics of these shifts
- About emerging technologies that have the potential to disrupt organizational learning
- About technologies that might be more hype than substance
- Tips for staying ahead of the evolving technology curve
Novice through intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors. No prior knowledge required.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner