STP203 Looking Ahead to the New Learning Landscape
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM Wednesday, March 27
Expo Hall: Tools & Platform Stage
Today’s learning landscape is vastly different from the programs of our past. We’re asked to do more with less; technology has rapidly changed expectations (and possibilities!); competition has strengthened; and your time to address it all has likely been spread thin.
Your job is to ensure that your organization continuously better serves learners, outperforms competition, and leads your market in learning innovation. Your challenge is not to figure it out on your own, but find the right partner to help you do so, without sacrificing your vacation!
During this session you will learn about BenchPrep’s partnership approach, as well as create your own priorities to guide/evaluate your existing and future partners. You will also gather ideas to better engage and serve your learners, as we dive into different learning products consisting of blended sales training, continued education, and tests prep courses.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create a long-term plan for success (walk before your run) for your eLearning program
- Concepts to help your team better engage your learners
- About solutions that will help you better monitor and understand the health of your learning program(s)
- How training organizations have used digital tools to augment and improve their in-person and virtual classrooms
- How organizations are creating lifelong learning programs that continuously serve learners new content
BenchPrep Learning Solution (Web App & Mobile), BenchPrep Content Management Solution: Blueprint, BenchPrep Administrative Solution: Tenant Dashboard, BenchPrep Reporting Solution: Boost
Novice, intermediate, and advanced designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Katie Long is enterprise solutions manager at BenchPrep. For more than five years, she has helped organizations strategically navigate their platform selection processes. At BenchPrep she helps education- focused organizations evaluate the health of their current programs, while establishing a custom plan and solution roadmap to meet their short and long-term goals.