- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Personalization as an L&D Strategy to Drive Engagement and Performance
Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
Learning Leaders Winter Forum 2022 - March 16, 2022
As organizations are pushed to evolve rapidly, leaders are pressing on learning and development (L&D) teams to help navigate shifts in the business environment. The time is right to rethink learning models that will be integral to raising the utility of learning in today’s contexts.
In this session, we will discuss learning personalization as a key strategy for today’s L&D teams to drive engagement and performance. You will hear how learning measurement in a personalized learning model can deliver meaningful metrics to drive optimal engagement and learner performance, and you'll learn ways to implement personalization. We'll also share stories from organizations that are successfully implementing personalized learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- What personalization of learning is and why it should be a key L&D strategy
- How to plan for personalized learning innovation
- Keys to implementing a successful personalization strategy
- Success stories from forward-thinking enterprises that have transformed their learning strategies
Handouts are available for Learning Guild Learning Leaders Alliance members. Please log in or join with a Learning Leaders Alliance membership to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild Learning Leaders Alliance members. Please log in or join with a Learning Leaders Alliance membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- MENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
- LEARNING DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER III (ONBOARDING AND TALENT D
Los Angeles, California
- Product Manager - BQuant Learning & Productivity
San Francisco, CA, USA