- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Revenue Enablement: Where Learning & Business Strategies Connect
Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
Learning Leaders Winter Forum 2022 - March 17, 2022
Senior Director, Sales Enablement
Learning leaders often struggle to identify correlation (or causation) between their training programs and business outcomes. But the relatively new practice of revenue enablement does this remarkably well.
This session explores what revenue enablement can teach us about using business metrics in the design of performance support programs. Revenue enablement offers the perfect storm for learning leaders eager to strengthen the intersection between learning and business strategies. Through the full spectrum of performance improvement solutions, revenue enablement teams monitor sales metrics in real time to recommend, design, and deliver both tactical and strategic adjustments in how sales organizations go to market.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to determine which key performance indicators are most important to a business and link them to work tasks
- How to embed learning and enablement into your business strategy
- Strategies for monitoring and measuring key performance indicators across the revenue (sales) enterprise
Handouts are available for Learning Guild Learning Leaders Alliance members. Please log in or join with a Learning Leaders Alliance membership to download these files.
This video is available for Learning Guild Learning Leaders Alliance members. Please log in or join with a Learning Leaders Alliance membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- MENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
- LEARNING DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER III (ONBOARDING AND TALENT D
Los Angeles, California
- Product Manager - BQuant Learning & Productivity
San Francisco, CA, USA