403 Microlearning: Small Bytes, Big Returns
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Tuesday, November 15
“Get-it-now, do-it-now” learners demand shorter and instantly useful knowledge. Learning content must now be succinct, yet highly contextual, and easy and affordable to produce.
In this session, you will learn to:
- Find opportunities for big returns on microlearning
- Define the scope of microlearning and its variations
- Significantly reduce huge content into useful knowledge
- Make succinct and compact content that impacts results
- Build easy, affordable, and reusable microframes and templates
Demos and examples will be featured using Adobe Captivate and Captivate Prime.
Chief Learning Architect
Ray Jimenez is the chief learning architect at Vignettes Learning, TrainingMagNetwork.com, and SituationExpert.com. He has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the US Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education, and the California Institute of Technology, to name a few. Ray is the author of Workflow Learning; Microlearning Impacts Report; 3-Minute eLearning; Scenario-Based Learning; Do-It- Yourself eLearning; Story Impacts Learning and Performance; and Story-Based eLearning Design.