103 Push the Limits with Shared and Advanced Actions
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Monday, September 28
There’s no need to memorize a programming language to push your Captivate skills to a higher level. The point-and-click technique of Advanced and Shared Actions makes it easy to create more engaging courses.
In this session, geared towards intermediate and advanced Captivate users, you will learn:
- The terms used in Actions
- How to choose between Advanced and Shared Actions
- The crucial preparation steps for Actions
- How to create, use, and test both Standard and Conditional Actions
- How to reuse Actions within a project or between projects
- How to create and manage a script library to use in all your projects
Lieve Weymeis is a consultant and trainer with Lilybiri’s Consultancy/Training. After years of teaching and research in project management and eLearning, Lieve is now freelancing and specializing in advanced Adobe Captivate; in 2009, she was invited to join the advisory board for Captivate. As an Adobe Certified Expert, Adobe Community Professional, and Adobe Education Leader, Lieve has presented about Captivate and flipped classes both online and face-to-face in the Captivate community and on social media.