SEMT105 Deeper Learning: A Collaborative Approach
2:15 PM - 3:00 PM Wednesday, October 23
Expo Hall: Emerging Tech Stage
The typical learning experience requires accessing content from disparate sources—leading to a frustrating learner journey and potentially negatively impacting learners’ success. Additionally, users typically have questions during the learning experience and might need to engage with other learners, SMEs, or instructors at the time of content consumption.
This session will address how organizations can help learners gain knowledge suited to their own unique style and process. The core content of a course is rarely enough to reach all learners due to unique learning styles, so by presenting additional resources and collaboration, you are able to fill the gaps for a more successful learner experience.
In this session, you will learn:
- How tools help bridge the gaps in geography and language
- How to create unique spaces for each topic, course, or area of collaboration
- How to pull in resources from anywhere, anytime to supply the best learner experiences for the topic
- How to create a mobile experience to learn anywhere
- How to use video for microlearning, programs, and collaboration during consumption
Garfield Bolt, a solution consultant at Peoplefluent, has been an IT consulting entrepreneur for 25 years, and has a strong interest in automation technologies of all kinds. Garfield taught IT to elementary and high school students, and he is also related to the world record holder for sprinting, Usain Bolt.