Mark your calendars now for DevLearn 2017. Join us October 25 – 27, 2017 at The Mirage in Las Vegas!
Visit the DevLearn 2017 website.
DevLearn 2016 Registration Information
Your registration includes the entire two-and-a-half day event, materials, beverage breaks, box lunch, and Expo Reception.
- $0.00 USD—eLearning Guild members with the Premium Package attend for free! Learn how…
- $1,271.25 USD—Discounted rate for eLearning Guild members with the Plus Package
- $1,356.00 USD—Discounted rate for eLearning Guild members with the Pro Package
- $1,695.00 USD—Standard rate
Pre-conference Certificate Programs (Optional)
All Optional Certificate Programs will be held on Monday, November 14 and Tuesday, November 15, and include the entire one-day or two-day program, all materials, box lunch, and beverage breaks.
One-day Certificate Program Fees
- $395.00 USD—when combined with DevLearn registration
- $495.00 USD—standard rate
The following discounts may apply to your registration fee for the DevLearn 2016 conference. Best of all, many of these discounts are cumulative: you can combine a standard eLearning Guild membership discount, one organizational discount, and a group discount for substantial savings. (Note: These discounts do not apply to pre-conference programs.)
Make sure you are logged-in when you register online so our system will calculate your final fee, factoring in your discounts! You can log-in at the top of this page.
eLearning Guild Membership Discounts
- Guild members with a Pro Package get a 20% discount on their conference registration
- Guild members with a Plus Package get a 25% discount on their conference registration
- Guild members with a Premium Package get one full-conference registration and one pre-conference workshop included in their membership and receive a 40% discount on their second conference
Organizational discounts only apply to your DevLearn Conference registration. To validate your registration at any of the following special discounted rates, you MUST provide documentation of your organization’s status and your full-time employment with that organization. Please send a fax to +1.707.566.8963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your online registration.
- NONPROFIT—35% Discount if you are employed by any nonprofit organization
- GOVERNMENT—35% Discount if you are employed by any government or military organization
- ACADEMIC INSTITUTION—35% Discount if you are employed by an accredited academic institution
Groups of three or more from the same organization qualify for a 10% DevLearn conference registration discount. Learn more.
All group registrations must be made through Group Sales. To set up a group registration, please call +1.707.387.1877.
Current, full-time students at any accredited university that has an established relationship with The eLearning Guild are eligible for a discounted registration rate of $495. To receive the discounted rate, you will need to enter your university’s Reference Code in the Payment Information section of the registration form and you MUST validate your registration by providing documentation of your current, full-time, student enrollment status. Please email documentation to email@example.com or fax to +1.707.566.8963 within 24 hours of your online registration.
If you do not know your university’s Reference Code, or would like more information about how your university can become affiliated with The eLearning Guild, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cancellations received prior to close of business on Friday, November 4, 2016, a $100.00 handling/processing fee will be assessed, and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. For cancellations received Saturday, November 5, 2016, through Friday, November 11, 2016, a 50% handling/processing fee will be assessed and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. If you do not cancel by Friday, November 11, 2016, or if you fail to show up for the event, there will be no refunds. All cancellations must be in writing and can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to +1.707.566.8963. Substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the conference. Please call +1.707.566.8990 to arrange a substitution.