- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
DevLearn 2022 Conference & Expo Speaker Proposal Form
Thanks for considering submitting a proposal for DevLearn 2022 Conference & Expo. Our goal is always to craft the most comprehensive, engaging, and unique events in our industry. And to do that, we need your help. We encourage you to take the time to carefully prepare a truly innovative speaking proposal that will be distinctive for this event.
How to submit your speaking proposal:
- Refer to the How to Submit a Speaking Proposal for more information on the event, audience types, tracks, etc.
- You may submit more than one proposal for the event.
- Submit a separate form for each topic or session proposed.
- Complete and submit all required (*) areas of the form below.
- If this proposal is being submitted by someone other than the actual speaker(s), please complete the Third-party Contact Information section.
- The presenter(s) (and third-party submitter, if applicable) will be sent a confirmation email with the contents of the submission.
- The submission deadline has passed, however you may still submit your proposal to be considered as a substitute session for any slots that may open up on the program.
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island