- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
2018 Realities360 Speaker Proposal Form
Our commitment is to always produce the best events in the industry. So our goal is to build the most comprehensive, engaging, and unique program ever! We encourage you to take the time to carefully prepare a truly innovative speaking proposal that will be distinctive for this event.
How to submit your speaking proposal:
- Refer to the Instructions on How to Submit a Speaking Proposal for more information on the event, audience types, tracks, etc.
- You may submit more than one proposal for the event.
- Submit a separate form for each topic or session proposed.
- Complete and submit all required (*) areas of the form below.
- If this proposal is being submitted by someone other than the actual speaker(s), please complete the 3rd Party Contact Information section.
- The presenter(s) (and 3rd Party submitter if applicable) will be sent a confirmation email with the contents of the submission.
- Proposals are being accepted through Friday, November 17, 2017.
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA