- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Build Your Enhanced Reality Knowledge with New White Paper
How Should You Leverage Enhanced Realities in Your Work?
This white paper, Using Enhanced Realities for Learning: Are You Ready?, by Sharon Vipond, serves as a first step in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary for the new world of learning through enhanced realities.
You will learn:
- How well you know the basic terminology of enhanced realities
- Which uses of enhanced realities for L&D you need to work on for your current job role
- Which enhanced reality devices, technologies, advantages, and disadvantages you need to understand and leverage
- Which areas of broader enhanced reality learning you need to master
- About the steps you need to take to incorporate enhanced reality knowledge and expertise into your skill set
Members Get Access to the Report
Join The Learning Guild and get access to this research report; plus, a whole year of great professional development resources. Or log into your account today to access this report.