- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Learning Guild Logo Usage Policy
This policy provides our requirements regarding use of The Learning Guild Logotypes available for download from The Learning Guild websites (or any other trademarks, Logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, copyrighted designs, or other brand features of The Learning Guild, its conferences, or Learning Solutions Magazine obtained from any website owned by The Learning Guild) (“Logos”).
As the need to address future branding concerns arises, we may cancel, modify, or change the terms of this policy from time to time without notice to you. You, as a Logo user (“you”), are responsible for complying with any modified terms, so please review this policy and also become familiar with any modifications we publish.
The Logos are the sole and exclusive property of The Learning Guild. Your use of any Logo implies acceptance of, and agreement with, the terms of this policy. If you do not accept and agree to follow the rules for using the Logos as set out in this policy, you do not have the right to use the Logos and should not use them. Any use of the Logos that does not comply with this policy is not authorized. If you violate the rules set out in this policy, you must cease all use of all Logos, regardless of the uses otherwise allowed in this policy. In addition, The Learning Guild reserves the right to revoke its approval of your use of the Logos at any time.
Permission is granted to you to use the Logos only on the following conditions.
Rules for Using the Logos
You must comply with all of the following rules when using a Logo:
- Logos may be used in marketing or other publicity materials only for the benefit of The Learning Guild.
- Logos may not be used in any confusing way.
- No Logo may be used in any way that suggests The Learning Guild is affiliated with, sponsors, approves, or endorses you, your organization, your websites, your products, or your services, unless such a relationship exists.
- No Logo may be used in any way that mischaracterizes any relationship between you and The Learning Guild.
- Vendors may not use the Logos to advertise The Learning Guild or its businesses as clients on vendor websites or promotional pieces without our written permission.
- All Learning Guild Logos are distinctive, designed pieces of graphic artwork. The following usage guidelines must be followed:
- Do not modify or alter the Logos.
- Do not change the scale of, skew, or rotate any Logo.
- Do not change the design of any Logo.
- Do not change or vary the colors of any Logo, except that the Logos may be all black or can be reversed out in white.
- Avoid screening Logos to less than 100%.
- Where indicated, ® and ™ symbols are part of a Logo and must be used with the applicable Logo.
- Do not combine a Logo with any other design, trademark, graphic, text, or other element, including your name, any trademarks, or any generic terms.
- Logos may be placed only on solid backgrounds (preferably bright white) and not over an image or pattern, and no artistic effects (such as drop shadows) may be applied.
- Do not modify or alter the Logos.
- No Logo may be used or displayed in any of the following ways:
- in any manner that, in the sole discretion of The Learning Guild, discredits The Learning Guild or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill;
- in any manner that infringes on, dilutes, impairs, or depreciates the value of the rights of The Learning Guild in the Logos;
- in any manner that is false or misleading;
- in connection with any pornography, illegal activities, or other materials that are defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- in any manner that violates the trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property rights of others;
- in any manner that violates any law, regulations, or other public policy; or
- as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than The Learning Guild.
- Written materials, such as web pages, must be marked to indicate that the Logos used are owned by The Learning Guild (for example, by using statements such as “The BYOL logo is a registered trademark of The Learning Guild” or “The DevLearn logo is a registered servicemark of The Learning Guild”).
- All goodwill generated by the use of any Logo inures to the benefit of The Learning Guild. You may not assert rights to any Logo, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or anything else.
- You must, upon request from The Learning Guild, provide samples of any materials that include the Logos for purposes of determining compliance with this policy.
- You must make any changes to your use of the Logos that are requested by The Learning Guild.
- Business partners who have agreements with The Learning Guild must comply with the terms of their agreement in addition to this policy.
If you’d like to make any use of our Logos that is not covered by this policy, or for further information or clarification about use of the Logos, please contact service@LearningGuild.com.
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects