- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
About eLearning Guild Summits
eLearning Guild Summits are online conferences that take an in-depth look at contentious topics in our industry. Summits examine all sides of a topic, enabling attendees to build clarity around what works in context. Each event features eight or more sessions led by industry experts. Every Summit is offered both live and on-demand.
- Take a deep dive into a specific topic in our industry
- Learn from top thought leaders and subject matter experts
- Participate virtually, live and online or watch on-demand
Who Should Attend?
eLearning Guild Summits are designed to appeal to a broad range of eLearning professionals who are focused on technology-based learning. Summit programs support the entire team so, no matter if you are new to eLearning or are a seasoned professional, you’ll find the information, skills, and best practices for success.
Who Has Access?
Please note: Registration closes at noon Pacific Time, the day before the event.
Summit event recordings are available to anyone who attends a Summit as well as eLearning Guild members with a Plus or Premium package.
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager