- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Post your Resume
Resume postings are live instantly on the internet. To post your Resume, follow these steps:
- Choose your Category from the pull-down list.
- Enter your Position Objective (up to 6 words).
- Enter a Overview of your skills or goals (2,000 characters – about 300 words)
- Select your Availability Type from the pull down menu.
- Enter your City, State or Province, and Country separated by commas.
- Enter your "link-to" URL.
- Enter Key Words that you believe people will use to search for you. (Optional)
- Upload your Resume in .PDF, .RTF or .TXT format. (Optional)
- Press the SAVE button at the bottom of your form.
After submitting your Resume, we strongly encourage you to review it so you can see how it posted. You can edit your postings at any time. All postings are automatically deleted 60 days after their posting or last update. A summary of your posts can be seen by clicking on View My Posts. If you need more information about Posting Resumes, please call +1.707.566.8990 or email us at service@LearningGuild.com.