- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Online Events
How to Post a Job Opportunity
Job postings are live instantly on the internet. To post a Job Opportunity, follow these steps:
- Choose your Category from the pull-down list.
- Enter your Position Title (up to 6 words).
- Enter a detailed Description of the position (6,000 characters—about 900 words)
- Select the Position Type from the pull down menu.
- Enter position location City, State or Province, and Country separated by commas.
- Enter the "link-to" URL.
- Enter Key Words that you believe people will use to search for the job. (Optional)
- Press the SAVE button at the bottom of your form.
After submitting your Job Opportunity, we strongly encourage you to review it so you can see how it posted. You can edit your postings at any time. All postings are automatically deleted 60 days after their posting or last update. A summary of your posts can be seen by clicking on View My Posts. If you need more information about Posting Jobs, please call +1.707.566.8990 or email us at service@LearningGuild.com.
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner
- Training and Technical Assistance Program Specialist
Washington, DC, United States