- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Learning Guild is committed to facilitating communication and collaboration among its members both online and face-to-face. Below you’ll find some of the Social Networks the Learning Guild participates in.
You’re invited to join The Learning Guild Group on LinkedIn—now with more than 40,000 members! Joining will allow you to find and contact other Learning Guild members, engage in active online discussions, and much more. The goal of this group is to help members:
- Connect with other members of the Learning Guild
- Accelerate careers/business through referrals from Learning Guild Group members
- Know more than a name—view rich professional profiles from fellow Learning Guild Group members
Another great way to stay connected with all the resources available from The Learning Guild and Learning Solutions Publication is to follow us on Twitter.
The Learning Guild:
DevLearn Conference & Expo:
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo:
Subscribe to The Learning Guild on YouTube, and be the first to get previews of what’s new at the Guild, as well as tips, tricks, and other shareable content.
Become a fan of The Learning Guild and Learning Solutions on Facebook.
- These are the official Facebook pages for Learning Guild members and Learning Solutions readers, or for those who are simply interested in eLearning.
Follow The Learning Guild on Instagram and check out photos from Guild events.