- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Moving Your Organization to Continuous Learning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
For years, the learning and development field universally agreed on the value of a learning culture. L&D professionals believe that a learning culture will help people grow, develop, and support the transformational needs of the organization. However, people have traditionally spoken about learning culture in very binary terms: Either an organization has a learning culture or it has nothing at all. This is incorrect. Every organization has a learning culture at a varying level of maturity. Your responsibility is to identify where your organization is and where it needs to be, and to help evolve the culture to support the pace and direction of the business.
In this session, you will explore how today’s learning professionals can help build a learning culture in their organizations. You will review the five levels of learning culture and identify where your organization currently stands. You will discover six ways to evolve your organization into a continuous learning culture. You will also identify both the processes and systems that should be part of your learning and performance ecosystem to support this evolution.
In this session, you will learn:
- What the five levels of learning culture are
- Tips on how to measure the maturity of your organization’s learning culture
- Six ways to evolve your learning culture
- How to identify processes and systems that your learning and performance ecosystem needs
Managers, directors, and learning executives.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA