- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How Design Can Help Elevate Your Work and Your Thinking
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
St. John's University
eLearning and instructional professionals constantly crave new approaches to design, and they regularly grapple with how best to incorporate design thinking into their workflows. Many experienced designers find themselves struggling to enhance usability, influence perception, and make better design decisions. For the instructional designer, the ability to add techniques that “teach through design” can validate creative prowess and yield enhanced interactive and visual solutions in learning materials.
In this session, you will learn advanced design methods that can elevate your approach to design thinking and expand your design vision for better learning and education products. You will explore and discuss how advanced-level design approaches and contextual design process abilities are part of the critical skill set instructional designers command. By attending, you will build your advanced conceptual utility and discover new ways to enhance learning experiences.
In this session, you will learn:
- About advanced design-thinking approaches embedded across design disciplines
- About contextual design methods to influence perception and usability
- Strategies for teaching through design
- How to think and teach through design by adding 10 new advanced techniques
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA