- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
You Have Selected an LMS. Now What?
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2019 - March 27, 2019
Senior Manager, eLearning & Operational Training
Once we selected a new LMS, there were still a lot of questions to answer as we went about implementing it. How long does the average implementation take? Did we budget enough for cost? Who needs to be involved? How do we handle historical data and content metadata? Who is held accountable for meeting milestones and for ensuring a successful launch? All these and more were questions we had to think through to ensure a successful implementation. We had one shot at this and couldn't afford to fail.
In this session, you’ll get strategies for how to navigate through the intricate endeavor of switching from one learning management system to another, and learn from our experiences with our own LMS implementation. You’ll find out about some of the most common challenges you can expect, explore best practices to avoid implementation pitfalls, and find out ways to ensure a seamless implementation.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the different phases of an LMS implementation
- Who needs to be involved, and at what stage in the process
- How to avoid implementation pitfalls
- How to identify red flags
Designers, managers, senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.)
Adobe Prime, Single-Sign-On, ADP HRIS, Skillsoft content library
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer