- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOD: Developing Responsive eLearning Using Fluid Boxes in Captivate
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2018
Senior Learning Evangelist
Fluid boxes in Adobe Captivate 2017 are seemingly magical containers that allow you to create responsive eLearning courses in a snap. Just add the images, videos, animations, buttons, and other objects to the fluid boxes and they will automatically arrange on the screen based on the screen size and orientation.
During this hands-on session, you will learn how to create responsive eLearning courses using fluid boxes. You will also learn about the best practices of using fluid boxes in Captivate and make the most of them. You will receive a step-by-step guide for getting started with fluid boxes during the session.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create a responsive course using Captivate
- How to add fluid boxes to the slides
- How to modify the fluid box properties
- About the best practices of creating responsive courses in Captivate
Designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Laptop and latest version of Adobe Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer