- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Precision Video Editing Using Camtasia Studio
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
Senior Application Learning Consultant
You’ve captured a video yourself or been given one to publish, but it isn’t perfect. There might be artifacts in the video that you want to hide, or you may want to showcase a feature that the video skipped. The action on the screen might not sync with the audio, or the audio itself might be bad. You could re-record the entire video—or you could fix it using some handy editing tricks.
In this session, you’ll be introduced to a host of advanced video editing features available in TechSmith Camtasia Studio. Learn how to splice, speed, or extend recorded video to show the features the viewer needs to see, perfectly synced with the audio. Drop in images, annotations, or supplementary video to enhance the original presentation, and employ techniques such as transitions and animations to focus viewer attention. You’ll also get tips for optimizing and editing your video’s audio.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use Extend Frame and Clip Speed to synchronize the video with the audio
- How to drop in images to mask video problems or show missing features
- How to make effective use of annotations and Zoom-n-Pan to focus viewer attention
- How to integrate audio and video elements to make an engaging presentation
Designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
TechSmith Camtasia Studio, all supported platforms.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer