- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Articulate Rise to Build a Responsive Microlearning Curriculum
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
For years, eLearning tools have been based on a PowerPoint-slide paradigm. However, to be truly device independent, courses need to be responsive and use a webpage style. Articulate Rise provides an easy-to-implement solution that encourages microlearning. This session will discuss using Rise to implement a full, 35-module curriculum that is both responsive and delivered in microlearning-sized chunks. Challenges and solutions will be highlighted.
After completing this session, you will know the key advantages of using Rise for responsive, device-independent projects. You will know the power of using a webpage interface compared to a slide-based tool. You will explore the interactivity types used by Rise and how to complete a quiz that can be run through your LMS or LRS. You will be able to apply the key design considerations for microlearning with Rise. You will be able to transition seamlessly back and forth between Rise and the other tools used by your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basics of Articulate Rise
- How to apply interactions in Rise
- How to customize a Rise template
- How to implement microlearning for online learning
- How to transition to a cloud-based eLearning development tool
- How to transition seamlessly back and forth between Rise and other tools
Designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:Articulate Rise.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer