- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Mobile Learning in Top Authoring Tools
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2018
Vice President of Client Services
Many stakeholders want to allow learners to access courses on their phones, and LMSs tout their ability to do that. However, it’s not as simple as clicking “publish.” When creating or modifying eLearning courses for the phone, there are pitfalls you must avoid to ensure an optimal learner experience.
Learn from the speakers’ mistakes as they share case studies and best practices and offer helpful guidelines for getting buy-in, developing, and publishing mobile-first eLearning courses using top authoring tools. You’ll learn the difference between mobile-first and mobile-friendly, how to design based on your goals, and communication tips for your stakeholders to ensure everyone knows the possibilities and limitations.
In this session, you will learn:
- Recommended approaches for stakeholder communication and how to clarify their goals for how learners access the course
- How to approach the instructional and visual design processes to ensure the best outcome for both the phone and desktop
- Best practices for creating a learner-centric mobile UI and UX
- How to evaluate whether your eLearning authoring tool will do what you want it to on the phone
Designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Trivantis Lectora, Articulate Rise, and wireframing tools (Balsamiq, UX Pen, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer