- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Build, Measure, Learn: Lean UX for Instructional Design
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2018
Strategic Marketing and Product Manager
Amazon Web Services
As expectations rise for the impact you create, but the timeline for creating impact becomes shorter, it can feel like you’re scrambling to find newer and better approaches to design. From waterfall to agile to design thinking, there’s no shortage of methodologies to choose from, but how do you know which is right? Is waterfall bad? Does agile equate to speed and design thinking to engagement? Does it matter?
In this session, you’ll learn a simple framework for selecting the best approach for the problem you want to solve, and you’ll practice applying it to a scenario. Walk away with a set of user experience design tools that help you identify and prioritize assumptions, conduct user-centric research, set goals that hold your team accountable, and engage stakeholders in generating ideas.
In this session, you will learn:
- A simple framework for selecting the right design methodology for the problem you want to solve
- How to use proto-personas to synthesize user research and articulate learner needs and goals
- How to write hypothesis statements that define and measure the outcomes your learning initiatives should achieve
- A collaborative design method that engages your stakeholders to create the best possible solution for meeting the outcomes you’ve defined
Designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
POP app and Google Slides.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer