- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Rush to eLearning: How Not to Screw it Up
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2018
Marc Rosenberg and Associates
First it was a curiosity. The curiosity grew into a fad, and then into a genuine trend. Now it’s a necessity. eLearning long ago left the experimental or pilot stage and is now a mainstream method of training and education. Everyone is doing it. But are they doing it well?
In this session, you will explore the pitfalls and key indicators of success or failure that will help you think differently about how your organization approaches eLearning. The rush to eLearning is littered with the bones of mistakes and judgment errors, and of eLearning projects built on high hopes but not much else. Combine this with a field that is rapidly changing, and it’s clear that getting it all right can be very challenging. Join this session and learn what to do (and what not to do) when you’re getting started—and, perhaps more importantly, how not to screw it all up after you and your organization get going.
In this session, you will learn:
- The most common mistakes organizations make with eLearning
- How to avoid the pitfalls that befell many others
- Specific tips that will help get your eLearning projects off on the right foot
- How to adapt your approach to an ever-changing field
Designers, developers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer