- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The New Role Your Company Needs: Digital Adoption Manager
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2018
VP Customer Engagement
Senior Integrated Experience Designer
Technology is advancing faster than humans can keep pace. Organizations are investing in hundreds of technologies to transform their business, leaving employees overwhelmed and unengaged. Despite heavy investment in training solutions to bridge the gap, the cost to produce these materials is high, speed to market is low, and the impact is suboptimal. Learning practitioners passionate about effective digital adoption can seize this challenge to elevate into a new role.
This session will explore the concept of a new role in the learning practitioner and digital transformation space: the digital adoption manager. You will learn about the importance of supporting this shift through effective change management. You’ll learn how this change takes more than training to support product adoption and generate substantial business outcomes like saved time, reduced costs, and better agility. You’ll learn how individuals who understand the magnitude of digital adoption for the business have an incredible opportunity to move forward as leaders and innovators within their organizations to tackle this challenge.
In this session, you will learn:
- The business implications of digital transformation—from the financial impact to the human impact—and why an effective digital adoption strategy can be the difference between success and failure
- The roles and responsibilities of a digital adoption strategist, what skill sets are needed, and how you can get started today
- How to calculate the ROI of a digital adoption strategy within an organization
- Strategies on how to communicate the need, champion the digital adoption initiative, and secure stakeholders and support within your company
Designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer