- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building a Multi-Disciplinary Team for Creating VR Simulations
Realities360 2018 Conference - June 26, 2018
Executive Director—Studio Operations
You’re building VR simulators, and you need to either scale up your company’s production capabilities or get more productivity out of the staff you have. Join this session to discuss a real-world case study that demonstrates the steps followed to accomplish both goals.
This session will use AAA video game development practices as a guide to help define best practices around building teams and increasing productivity. You will learn how to address changing needs, as well as the best ways to maintain motivation when working in complexity.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to build a multi-disciplinary team
- How to conduct performance management
- How to manage change as you build for scalability
- How to motivate and reward staff working on complex technical projects
Managers and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island